Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stupid property taxes

Our property taxes have gotten messed up for the past 2 years! In 2008 our mortgage financial institution missed paying them. In March of '09 I received a letter from the city, I called PC and sure enough they had the paperwork on file but no record of a payment.

Now I just received another letter from the city saying 2009 property taxes weren't paid. This time PC has record they paid them, but the city has no record. I called back the city and they are trying to find the payment. I can't wait to get to the bottom of this. So sick of being told I owe them money and interest. Frustrating!!!

I think it might be time to start handling the paying of our property taxes ourselves.

2 years in a row? Seriously? Come on.

1 comment:

aleelavine said...

It is quite frustrating when it seems like the only way to get anything done correctly is to do it yourself!!! good luck with getting all of that straightened out!