Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Construction...ug

I am having a very hard time dealing with the construction going on at our condo right now.

Yesterday was terrible as they were just outside and above our place. Makayla never got to sleep for more than like 20 minutes as they always woke her up. She was fussy all day through no fault of her own.

It seems to be the same today except even worse! A big machine is on the roof to 'flatten' the tar which sounds like an EXTREMELY EXTREMELY LOUD vacuum. They are also hammering and banging right outside our windows.

At the moment I have her sleeping in our bathroom, ya that's right our bathroom with the fan on and a white noise machine. We'll see if that lasts.

I don't think I can handle this anymore. I had a melt down this morning. Makayla won't sleep and she'll barely nurse. She won't play on her own, and she is a total crank.

I don't want to go to someone's place all day as I desperately need to clean my house since I have family coming. Although with the way things are I am getting nothing done.

I have been fighting the urge all day yesterday and now today to run outside and tell everyone to "shut up and be quiet right now!!!" Hahaha.

Ahhhhh! I want to scream!

1 comment:

mrs. trooper said...

Ugh! Sorry to hear that. I know you said you don't want to spend the day somewhere else but you're welcome to come over this afternoon for a break :).