Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Previous Dish of the Week: Week 3 & 4

Week 3: Rice Tamale Dish



Mmmm! We thought this dish was delicious! A very tasty Mexican recipe. Dave thinks it would be a good filling for a burrito, topping for a salad etc. Yum! It will definitely be made again. Rated 9.5/10

Week 4: Chicken Ceasar Salad


Ok, I'm not going to lie, this week was a little bit of a cheat! haha. I have most definitely made Ceasar salad before, BUT I've never made croutons before. This has homemade ceasar salad dressing that I have been eating since I was a kid and whole wheat croutons. The croutons didn't work out well since I was in a hurry so I will have to give this meal a 7/10

Note: I'm working on getting the recipes up for all the dishes I have posted. They will be posted to the "Dish of the Week" page. See link at the side.

No comments: